Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girls' Party and Weatherford




The boys and I drove up this past weekend for my nieces birthday party. They are both May birthdays so my sister just does them together. Kiersi turned 5 on May 2nd and Kayden turns 4 tomorrow on the 26th. My sister did amazing with the party of course. She did a Hawaiian theme. It was really cute. I didn't take many pictures because I was chasing my boys down the whole time, but here's a few.


On Sunday, we headed back to Grams and Pops house in Weatherford. On Monday, I got to meet Hunter!!! Jenifer brought him over to my mom's house. He is just perfect!! He has so much hair and is as cute as can be. It was such a treat to see her and get to hold him. She is such a good Mommy and doing an amazing job. It was so fun to see her in action.


Of course we had to get all our boys in a picture :)



We had a great time at Grams and Pops house. Pops had to share his ice cream with boys both this time.....not sure how many bites he even got of his own dessert! Something tells me he didn't mind much though.





Silly boy with Mom's glasses on :)



I took Weston's bike with us and he had a blast riding up and down their long driveway on it. Pops rode the golf cart right beside him. Those two are connected!!



Caleb loved Pop's grass.....they've gotten SO much rain and it looks SO good!!!


Grams took such good care of my boys! Those boys love her to pieces.


Weston was in heaven......he got to go down to the "big red barn" (it's not really red but that's what he calls it) and get on the tractor. He knows how to turn it on and operate the bucket. He was so serious showing me how he could do it....."I do it myself"

After the "big red barn", we went and saw the train. My grandparents property backs up to the train tracks. It's really neat to be that close! We got out and walked up on the tracks (no train was coming). Weston thought it was the coolest. We found some spikes (one for Caleb too) and a handle off a train car. I know that'll be a treasure to him one day.




Love these pictures.....(those are the spikes in his hand)



Then.....FINALLY the train came and we got to watch it. He got out and waved at the engineer. It was so fun!



The experience would only be complete for him to have to pee while the train is going by :) That's my boy!



It was a really fun weekend! We were really glad to see Dad yesterday when we got home. We missed him lots!!!

No comments: