Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend


Saturday, we went to the Tyler's 1st birthday party. It was so fun!! The boys both had a blast....they got to pet bunnies, a pony and a parrot. They also got to feed goats which that Mama goat should be well fed after Weston left! We had a great time celebrating Tyler. I realized I didn't even get a picture of the birthday boy :(




I had a great Mother's Day. After church we ate a quick sandwich and took the boys to the neighborhood swimming pool. It was our first time there this year. They did great. Caleb has NO fear and was crawling right in the water and trying to go to the deep water already. He loved it! Weston was right in the middle of it too.

After dinner I gave Weston a haircut on the driveway. He screamed his head off. I'm sure the neighbors were wondering what was going on. But as soon as he got his "treat" of an ice cream cone he was just fine. Caleb got his first popsicle and loved it! He was smacking his lips and was covered in sticky juice. So then we put both of them in the dollar pool on the backporch. They were naked and ended up taking their baths in there last night. Got to love having boys!!!!











I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing right now in my life than being a mom to my 2 boys. I love them beyond what I thought was even possible. Yes, there are hard days and exhausting days, but when you hear "I love you Mama" or you get a big, wet smooch on your cheek, or a big grin with little squinty eyes that disappear it makes it all worth it!!!

No comments: