Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Glimpse

So I've been hoping and praying this day would come and it's finally come. As soon as we got home on Tuesday the boys have been playing together....yes, actually interacting and playing together. Honestly it's been like a night and day difference. Weston hasn't really wanted too much to do with Caleb so far and now all of a sudden it's like he is his best buddy! It's amazing!!! I feel like I'm finally starting to see the benefits with having them close. Here is some proof.....yes proof is needed! They've been playing trains in Weston's room for forever.....until I come in there! No fighting or hitting either!

I heard them yesterday in Caleb's room and Weston was reading Caleb his books. It was SO cute!!! And of course Caleb is loving it!

This morning they both sat in the recliner and watched "Super Why".....that would have never happened before now.




So if Weston wants Caleb to come somewhere he has learned a new way to get him there......watch the video....it's hilarious. He just started this last night and the funny thing is that Caleb lets him and actually loves it.


I hope I have many more posts like this one!

No comments: