Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Undies at Church


So hopefully the title of this post got your curiousity. Well last Sunday morning we found out during early service that Weston had "missed" the toilet and peed on his shorts and shoes. Well, me being the great mother that I am, didn't have an extra pair of shorts in his bag....only undies. So all the rest of early service and during sunday school our child was in his Mickey Mouse undies and his shirt and bare feet. It didn't seem to bother him one bit (not surprising). I guess the other kids in his class didn't seem to mind either. What a goober! Then after church we normally go to the store....so went ahead with our half-naked child. Oh well :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahhahah!!!!!! MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!!!

You know what I have in the back of my car? You know those cool basket totes that are all over the place these days. I pack it full with extra diapers, sunscreen, and an extra pair of clothes for each girl. That way, I always have it neatly in the backy back.

Love you