Sunday, February 26, 2012

Finished Projects for Tyson

You maybe be wondering if that's actually me in the picture....well it is!!! And yes, I'm using a sewing machine!!! My precious friend Linda taught me how to use it! I found an idea on pinterest of taking your husband's old flannel shirts and making them into a baby blanket. I loved the idea and wanted to do it for Tyson. So with Linda's help I made it!! On one side of the blanket is the strips from Logan's old shirts and the other side is brown minky dot. It's so soft and going to be perfect for my little boy.

Here's the finished product! Thanks SO much Linda for coming over and helping me with it! I love it!

I made the boys all brother t-shirts to wear in the hospital or the days after Tyson gets here. There is "big", "middle", and "little" brother.

I also got letters to spell Tyson's name for above his crib and wrapped them in yarn. It was really cheap and I love how it looks.
Logan gave me a necklace for my birthday 2 years ago with both boys first letter of their name. I love it and never take it off. The company he got it from went out of buisness (big bummer) but I found one on etsy that was really similar. I ordered a "T" and got it in the other day. Now my necklace is complete!

No comments: