Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Trip to Weatherford


We headed up to Weatherford weekend before last to see Grams & Pops. I had a conference for our women's ministry team over in Hurst so it worked out great for the all of us to get to go see my family.

Caleb is really into wearing other people's shoes right now.....here's him wearing my running shoes. Those chubby thighs are my favorite!

Pops celebrated his 58th birthday on Superbowl Sunday while we were there. We had fun celebrating with him and my sister and the girls came over too.

We took Caleb for a much needed haircut while we were in Weatherford. I took advantage of having my mom to help with me get this done. I normally cut it myself but he is SO squirmy right now I didn't want to mess it up. It was a challenge for the lady at Pro-Cuts but she managed to get it done.


Bubble bath in Grams's tub :)


Fun with Pops....yes, it's just a paper towel roll :)




No comments: