Monday, February 20, 2012

Tyson Update

I went back to the doctor this morning and first had a sonogram. She wanted to check his size and make sure everything was still going good with him. Maybe I shouldn't have been so shocked because we do seem to produce big boys but I was shocked because their guess today was 8 lbs and 10 oz!! Oh my!! I'm 38 weeks tomorrow so technically he has 2 more weeks left. Thankfully he is perfectly healthy.....already has 3/4" hair, big arms and legs! He is head down and face down which is good. So after the sonogram we met with my doctor. She said he is still too high and hasn't locked in behind my pelvic bone so we can't induce yet. There are many things that can go wrong if you are induced and baby isn't low enough yet. So we trust her and her advice so back to the waiting game. I go back Monday afternoon to decide what's next and hopefully to see that he has locked into place. Weston was 7 lbs 13 oz and Caleb was 8 lbs 14 oz so I'm guessing Tyson is going to break the 9 lb marker for us. I guess he knows he needs to be big and tough to keep up with his brothers :) So please pray that this little boy would get down to where he needs to be and that I'd be able to have him naturally. Hopefully I'll be posting about his birth soon!!

No comments: