Thursday, September 6, 2012

Grams & Pops House


I drove up with the boys last Wednesday to stay at my parents for a few days.  Pops was on the tractor mowing when we got there so I'll give you one guess who was ready to jump out of the car as soon as we drove up and go get on with Pops.  He LOVES being with his Pops.  Caleb loves it too now and defnitely had his fair share of riding on it.  One of them will ride the green car around the pasture while the other one is on the tractor.  This is their paradise!
They had some fun in the sprinklers on afternoon too....
watching Pops
Grams & Tyson....
 
 
ice cream!!!
 
Melody and the girls came over Friday night so we all got to play on Saturday in the pool. 
 
Grandma Martin & Tyson 
 
We got to see Mamaw & Papaw while we were up too. 
 
That was my first time to drive with all 3 of them by myself up to Weatherford.  It actually went ok and wasn't as bad as I thought. 

No comments: