Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tyson Turns 6 Months

My smiley, happy little boy turned 6 months last week.  He is so happy and easy going.  We drove up to my parents house on his 6 month birthday for a visit and Grams had made him his own little cake :)  We waited a little late to give it to him and he was ready for bed but he still dug his fingers in and enjoyed it.  Sorry...no cake for him yet :)  How about a nice jar of peas instead???
He is sitting up great and doing great with grabbing objects and anything else in the way.  The other day I handed him a plastic bag (don't worry I was watching him) and he LOVED it.  He shook that thing for like 30 minutes and went crazy with it.  It was hilarious!
We went to his well visit today and he's doing great.  He was 18lbs and 9oz (75%) and 26 1/2" (50%).  He's eating and sleeping great and just an easy baby.  He makes me smile so much.  I love his squishy everything!!!

No comments: