Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy 30th Catherine!

Today is Catherine's 30th birthday.  I've been thinking for MANY months about wanting to surprise her with a party.  Thanks to her mom and Scott we pulled it off last Sunday night at our neighborhood pool.  My sister actually made her cake in Weatherford and I transported it down here that day in the back of my car.  It was a really fun night celebrating her.  She was somewhat surprised.....sorta had it figured out by the time they got there but oh well....it was fun anyways!!! 
 
The pictures aren't so great but I made her a banner and we just had pizza, chips & dip, and cake.  Fun and relaxing night :)  I'm just glad she has now joined me in the 30's :) 
I am so thankful for her friendship.  It's crazy to think that a little over 4 years ago we were both teaching Math in the same building at Boerne High School.  A LOT has changed since then.....lots of babies...specifically BOY babies, new houses, staying at home, and lots of growing in the Lord.  She has redefined what friendship can be like.  Her and her family treat me and Logan and the boys like part of their family.  Happy 30th!!  Thanks for letting me surprise and embarrass you!

No comments: