Monday, September 10, 2012

My Birthday at Schlitterbahn!

My birthday was yesterday and we celebrated by taking the older two boys to Schlitterbahn waterpark in New Braunfels.  It's one of our favorite places and it was a LOT of fun.  My boys LOVE the water and so they were very happy all day.  I was sad to leave Tyson but I know he'll have many more days of this ahead.  Friday night we made fajitas and had birthday cake.  They took care of lighting my candles and blowing them out :)
We've gone to Schlitterbahn around this time almost every year and it's great....school is back in and it's the next to last Sunday that they are opened so it's not very crowded.  Waiting in line with these 2 is NOT fun.  We packed our pb&j and made a day out of it.  The boys rode just about every ride we had time for.....there is NO fear in them :) Weston said his favorite thing was the "big drop" on the tube ride.
This is how we pushed Caleb from 10 till 5:15 (through his nap).....ice cream!
 
This is what happened when we drove out of the parking lot :) 
REALLY fun birthday with my favorite boys!!

No comments: