Friday, January 31, 2014

Crazy Boys the Last Few Weeks

Sorry I haven't blogged in forever!  Sometime weird was going on with blogger and it wasn't letting me post any pictures so now it's been forever since I've posted anything.  So there might be several today :)  Here's my boys and their morning coffee....yes, weird....this is thanks to their Mimi :)  I mean what other kindergartner is having a morning cup of coffee?!?
Tyson is loving his biggest brother these days....they have a special bond....since Weston goes to bed first (because of school), Tyson loves to crawl in there and cuddle with him.  It's really cute and hope they will all be close one day :)  I know the age gap is helping them be closer right now. 
Weston had a MLK day off which I LOVED having him home.  I wish they had off every Monday :)  I promised them we'd go to Fort Worth and ride the train at Trinity Park.  I had a few errands before and they were so patient and excited.  We pulled up to the train and it was closed :(  Big bummer.  So we got some chicken strips and went to Trinity Park playground.  It was a beautiful day and the boys had a blast. 
One day the park....the next night hot chocolate!  I feel like that's about how the weather has been lately!!   
Caleb and Tyson are beginning to get closer to with Weston gone at school all day long.  Its a much slower process but it's happening.  Tyson likes to tackle anyone :)  He was getting on Caleb's back while Caleb was doing push ups.  Do you like his form?? 
Wearing Bubba's shoes...
Last Friday we got to keep Grant and Brittany's boys for a few hours.  It was so much fun to have them with out their mom and dad so we could really get to know them.  The boys all had a blast together.  Tyson and Connor are cute little buddies!!!
Caleb was having a bit of a hard time....so when we got him in the picture it kinda all fell apart :)
It's been so cold the last few days but today was finally warm so we had a little picnic in the backyard! 


No comments: