Friday, January 31, 2014

My Mini Boerne Trip!

Logan asked before Christmas what I wanted for him to get me.  I couldn't really think of anything but I did really want to see my Boerne friends.  So I picked a weekend and made plans to go down for a quick visit.  The other big part of the trip was that I got to go ALONE!  This never happens at this stage of life....even for a Walmart trip :)  So thank you Mom and Logan for taking care of the boys for me!  While I was there we didn't do a lot, which was my at my request, but we did get to talk a lot which I loved every second!  It was so fun to be there with them.
My favorite friends in the world (plus Dena that couldn't be there)....love and miss them so much!!!
I insisted on NO baby shower....that was NOT why I was going down there but of course they gave me some sweet things for Lucy (yes, that's her name!!) that are special just because they are from them!!!  So thank you sweet friends for a really fun day and a half.  Thanks for getting babysitters and making food and making for a relaxing time with all of you.  

No comments: