Saturday, January 4, 2014

Weston's Christmas List and School Music Performance and Party

We don't talk about Santa too much in the house because we try to keep the focus on Christ.  But one day out of the blue Weston asked if he could write Santa Claus a list of what he wanted.  I said sure and he went and started writing.....it says...Mario kart (video game), automatic card shuffler (refer to thanksgiving post...pops has one), lego star wars and a pencil sharpener.  He was very proud of it. This next one he made at school. 
He had his school music class Christmas program the day before he got out for Christmas.  He was SO cute up there singing and doing all the motions.   
 
 
 
 
 
The next day we had his class party.  Caleb had the stomach bug so I just took Tyson up there with me.  Tyson drank about 2 capri sun...maybe more I can't remember.  He loved being in Bubba's classroom.   
They made cookies and ate a LOT of sweets!!! 
  
Weston and James 
They dressed Jacob up like a Christmas tree :) 
 
 
I can't believe he is already half way done with Kindergarten!  I feel like he just started.  He is loving it and I'm so proud of how well he is doing. 

No comments: