Monday, March 17, 2014

Lucy's First Visitors

Mimi and Pawpaw stayed till Saturday and it was great having them here!
Here's my favorites.....Weston insisted on wrapping her up in a blanket :)
My Papaw Platt and Mamaw got to meet Lucy too.  They were so happy to get to hold her.  My Papaw just had tears rolling down his cheeks as he held her.  It was very special.  
He did not want to share her :)
My Grandma Martin came by one day to meet her too.  I am so glad she is able to meet her great-grandparents!
And my precious Aunt Diane....she helps me out a ton with the boys.  They adore her and I know why :)  I was always really close to her and my uncle John growing up and I love that my boys and now little girl are getting to know her so well.  
I love this.....
And our sweet babysitter Lulu came over to meet her too.  She is going to have her work cut out for her when she has all 4 of them!!!  However I trust her and she'll be amazing with all of them.
Ashley came by to meet her too!
Too many to pick from so I just put a lot on here :)
someone that needed some attention :)
one of my favorites :)
Kiersi and Kayden getting to hold her 
And Mimi came back!  Her and Mallory came the next weekend.  It was really fun to have them again.  Mallory was dying to get her hands on Lucy.  They got to be here for Weston's birthday party too.  

No comments: