Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Break 2014

I guess this is our first official spring break now that Weston is in Kindergarten.  I thought it was awesome timing with just having Lucy and with the time change.  The boys for some reason kept sleeping in most mornings till 8 or so and it was awesome!!!  Weston made his baseball debut the first part of the week with his first baseball game.  He was so cute in his little uniform.  He never got a hit but sure did try hard :)  They let him try playing catcher and he LOVED it.  He thought all the gear you have to put on was super cool. 
Wow....this is my backseats now....car full!
One morning I was nursing and they all 3 managed to get bowls and cereal and start breakfast themselves.  I thought it was so cute seeing them all up there. 
 When the boys went camping, Tyson, Lucy and me went over to Melody's house for the night.  The girls had fun holding Lucy and playing with Tyson.  I think Tyson is Kiersi's little buddy and Lucy is Kayden's little buddy.  They are so cute with them both. 
 Aunt Mel 
 Also during the break we got to do a sip-n-see for Amanda.  She had a little boy, Bodie, about 2 months before Lucy.  He has so much hair and is such a cutie pie!!!
  Somebody got a big boy haircut!!  He looks so much like Weston now....and Pops.   
Jen came by and got to meet Lucy.  So fun to get to see her!!  Lucy and Claire are 4 months apart and will be good buddies :)
 This is what she wore home from the hospital....now almost 3 weeks later it's fitting a little different :) 
 Jedi sword fight in our undies....yes this is totally normal for our house :) 
 One day we had to take Lucy to do her PKU and the weather was so nice so we went and road the train by the zoo and had a Chickfila picnic.  Very fun!
 And don't be thinking I could manage all them by myself!!!  Super Grams came along to help :) 
 me with all my crew :)
 We had dinner out a Pops and Grams one night and of course had to introduce Lucy to the golf cart.   
A little blurry....but really cute!
So a very fun week with my boys and little girl.  I was sad for Weston to have to go back to school and for us to have to start having a schedule again :(

No comments: