Tuesday, January 22, 2019

December!

When we got home from Ruidoso we decorated the house for Christmas.  I think Tyson thought it was more fun to hide in the boxes.





I finally got my braces off!  Had them for 18 months....it was definitely a fun day to get them off!!!
They had a preschool Christmas party at church so Logan got to take Lucy that night.  They had a lot of fun together.




Christmas programs at church....they were all in them and did so great!













Weston was an angel....and Caleb was a wiseman for the acting out of the Christmas story with Bro. Van.....always entertaining!




Christmas with the Martin side of the family!

My helper....
Lucy's buddy, Lainey, had her birthday party at the new indoor swimming pool in town.  Lucy loved getting to swim!!




Our Christmas card nativity pictures.....always entertaining!  We did them up in the tree house this year.



For wild blue we made nativity sets during the month of December.  All the characters were out of Jenga pieces and the stable and manager were out of popsicle sticks.  It took a lot of time but I think it was well worth it!  Now each child has a nativity set in their home!  Of course my little helper helped me a ton.







Santa at the mall!


Wednesday night kids night....they were reenacting awkward family photos :)




Fun late night with my pals at Kohls
We had a visit from our sweet Boerne friends....Allison and her kids came and stayed the night with us. It was so fun to see them!!
Weston and Caleb's school Christmas musical....they were elves 



Annual Christmas party at church.....they had bull riding this year.  It was hilarious watching them try it.  Even Lucy gave it a try.  She wasn't scared!



At the end they have a HUGE snowball fight outside in the parking lot.
Our class Christmas party's theme this year was famous couples.  We decided to go as Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vohn.  I had a touch of the stomach bug the day before the party so I ended up just staying home.  I was looking up exactly what she looked like and found out that had broken up several months back.  It was all quite funny.  Logan made me dress up in my costume and get a picture so he could print it and take it with him to the party.  It was rather large and quite embarrassing!!  The party went great and I was super sad to miss out!

Cute little girl....
Awards program at school!  Weston and Caleb both got recognized for UIL....number sense and dictionary skills.  They both got A honor roll and perfect attendance!  Caleb was the ONLY boy in the 3rd grade for A honor roll :).









No comments: