Saturday, January 19, 2019

Halloween and FALL!

I used to take pictures of the boys when they were little in a pumpkin patch in Boerne.  Since we don't live there anymore I haven't really done it since they were little.  So I told Lucy let's go see the pumpkins.  She had a great time at the Farmers Market and of course we had to buy several :)





Lynsey and I took the kids to Boo at the Zoo.  Lucy and Mitchell had a blast and left with SO much candy!!





she thought she'd help me dry my hair :)
Halloween!!!  My baseball player....


and my football player....


and horse rider...Lucky with horse stick...that's what she called it :)



and my Bob Ross.....yes that IS his real hair.....it's awesome and he's such a good sport.


and Weston was my basketball player....I guess I didn't get a pic of him by himself!
 I was the referee of the crazy boys :)

We went to the Grays and had dinner and then went trick-or-treating with them.  It was a really fun night!










No comments: