Saturday, January 19, 2019

Jersey Day, Baseball, 1/2 Marathon and Horses

The week of Halloween was also Red Ribbon week so everyday they had a dress up day.  They all loved jersey day and even Lucy wanted to be a part of it!




Story time at the library!



After that we went on a walk at the trails in town.  She rode her bike and did amazing!!!  She probably rode around 2 miles.

Pops is still in charge of the flag football so Lucy always gets a good seat on the sidelines.
After football that day we headed to Weston's baseball tournament.  They were 2 games behind schedule so it was a VERY long day.  Lucy makes friends everywhere we go.  Mallie and her have a great time together!
My #10 :)



And this is Chickalinda...its a horse off the show she likes....this is at Costco and she found it and loved it instantly.  It immediately became part of her Christmas list!
Then to meet a real horse!  Logan is building a house for some horse trainers and they have tons of them.  Lucy got to ride out there with him and pet the horses.  She loved every minute of it and still talks about it!




Mimi and Pawpaw came to visit and so did Dash and Andi.  Lucy loves them!

Singing on stage at CBS



yes really....they are best friends.
this is dorky but no one ran the race with me and no one was able to come so I actually took a selfie afterwards so I'd remember it!  I ran quite a bit faster than I've ever done one.  It was cold and the course was flat.  I was really pleased!  I think my time was 1:41.
Operation Christmas child boxes....we had a great time with our class packing the boxes.




No comments: