Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Silly Silly Boy


These are just some funny pictures of him from the past few days. We got the Christmas tree out of the box so of course he had to get in the box.
The other morning he came downstairs and I turned on Elmo while I got ready. I had just changed his diaper and he just kept laying there....sprawled out on the floor watching Elmo. It's like he was thinking, "Gosh, this is the life!"
At dinner Monday night, I gave Weston some green beans. He actually was eating them which is a huge deal! But the funny thing came when he all of a sudden started acting like he was sticking them in his ears! He thought it was so funny and so he kept doing it and just cracking up. Who taught him that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mandy, I love all the pictures! He's so big!! Congrats on number 2, that's so awesome!!! :)