Monday, December 21, 2009

Update on Baby


Several of you have asked to see the "bump"....I don't even really think it can be classified as a bump anymore....it's more like a basketball :) He is seeming to grow much faster than his brother did at this point. I am feeling great...almost 24 weeks now. I still like to get my afternoon naps but I'm able to function if that doesn't happen. I have officially outgrown most all of my normal jeans.....just not comfortable...and the rubberband method only worked for so long. I'm still running but in the confines of my house (treadmill). I can't imagine what people would think to see this belly running down the street! I just can't imagine right now loving another little boy as much as I love my Weston but I know it'll happen. We have decided for sure on the name too....didn't know if I had said that yet. He'll be Wyatt Franklin Cross. The Franklin is after my Papaw Platt (my mom's dad). I am so excited for him to be here and for Weston to have a brother....but no hurry yet...he's still got lots of cooking to do before he's good and ready:)

5 comments:

The Currie Family said...

You look cute! You pop a lot sooner with the 2nd (& 3rd!) but it all evens out eventually!

Weston and Wyatt will be the best of friends!! so much fun!

Melissa said...

Love the "bump" picture! And the name Wyatt - such a great choice! We need to catch up soon....maybe after Christmas? This time of year just flies by :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man your so lucky you get naps! I think I get headaches right now from lack of sleep and dehydration. Trying to drink more but its hard because then I know I will be in the potty more! ugh!

Anonymous said...

Your baby belly is also on my blog in a couple of pictures!

Anonymous said...

your baby belly is also on my blog in a couple of pics. :)