Monday, December 21, 2009

Trying to be like Dad

This was too funny....I thought it deserved a post all by itself. Yesterday morning we had the potty chair out and we were trying to get him to go on it. Well he stood up quickly and turned around and acted like it was a urinal! Where in the world did he learn that? His dad. It's just so funny to me because he sees me going to the bathroom (unfortunately all the time) and yes, sees his dad going sometimes but yet knows that he is a boy! He knows he is supposed to do what dad does! Anyways...we were cracking up watching him try. He didn't go but he's definitely on the right track....leaning...bending his knees....hands down there....silly silly boy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up!!!

Melody said...

SO DISTURBING!! funny too, but you know me...that is disturbing to post to the whole world...well all the people I know that watch your blog! -aunt mel

The Currie Family said...

hilarious!! Maybe he'll be potty trained before the new baby (crossing fingers)!

Anonymous said...

hahah that is so funny!