Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We have Plugs!

Mom and Dad came down last weekend to wire the house. Logan and dad worked HARD all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but got all the electrical wiring done on the house. I think they were pooped! Here's some pictures from the weekend....
Mom and I helped some....yes, I even pulled wire and drilled holes being 5 months pregnant!! Are you impressed?? It was BRRR cold though....it's snowing in that picture of the yard....yes, you have to look real hard...but there was some flurries!!! Weston was bundled up....I didn't have any gloves for him so I put socks on his hands. He had a blast watching his dad and Pops in action.

We thank you both mom and dad SO SO SO much for making the trip down here to work and to help us out like you did. It means so much to us.
Weston and I went out to the house yesterday and swept it all out. We were sure tired after we finished. Notice the clean floors......sure hope it passed the white glove test :)

2 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Your house is amazing!! I'm so impressed that you all wired it on your own. . . what a family of builders you have! Feel free to build us an awesome house like that next! ;)
Love,
Ashley B. :)

Anonymous said...

The house is looking so amazing! Can't wait to see it finished! So funny how similar boys are- I read your stories (Christmas tree box, Elmo, etc) and feel like I could be writing them about P!