Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby and House Update

Well we are all moved in! We moved in the rain and cold last Saturday. We have some amazing friends that helped us get everything over here. Thank you to all of them! There was even a guy here that we hadn't ever even met before that day!
We've had all kinds of help and it sure has been great. Brittany and Grant came over on Sunday and helped us unpack stuff and put together furniture. They even brought us lunch! So sweet of them. Then mom came Sunday night and stayed till this afternoon. Gosh, she was a HUGE help. Not sure what I would have done without her. All of the room are basically done and settled. Only thing we really have left is wall decoration. I sorta feel like I'm on vacation....guess it'll take awhile to really feel like home here.
Well on Tuesday I thought it was it....I was having lots of contractions and for awhile they were coming like 5 minutes apart. Mom and Logan made me lay down and I finally got them to go away. I had more that night but more sporadic. I've had several since then but nothing too regular. I went back to the doctor this morning and I haven't changed any since last week. I, once again, was really thankful to hear that. Sounds like it might be a few more weeks. He actually measured small today (don't know how by the size of this belly!!) so I'm thinking he needs longer too.
We have moved Weston into his big boy bed and that is definitely taking some adjusting too. He is doing okay for the most part at night time but naps aren't going so well. Weston is definitely going through a lot of change with the new house and new bed. I'm just glad he'll have a little while (hopefully) to get used to those things before he has a new little brother.
I'll post pictures soon of the house and stuff.

1 comment:

The Currie Family said...

Yay! I'll have to stop by and see the new digs! ;o)

do you usually measure small?? maybe you are smaller b/c he has dropped down lower into your pelvis....getting ready for D-Day!! :o)