Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Moments that make me smile with my boy.....

  • Weston was coming in after me from outside and it took him a little longer. He finally came in and walked straight over to me and handed me a flower he picked me.....too cute. This happens often and I love it. Yes, it's a yellow dandelion (also known as a weed) but it's definitely my favorite flower now!
  • Yesterday when I was putting him down for a nap I normally hold him (as best that I can with this belly) and sing to him for a minute. He said, "rock rock". So I sat down in the rocking chair with him and rocked him for awhile. He just stared up at me while I sang and then started singing with me! It was so cute. I know he's almost 2 and probably some of you are saying that's way to old to be rocked but I know this won't last forever....him wanting his mama.....so it was the best.
  • Earlier today we were playing with his trains and he was driving his cars and trains on my belly and laughing as they rolled down the other side.
  • After he finished playing with his cars on me he raised up my shirt and kept giving my belly a kiss. Then he raised up his shirt and kept wanting our bellies to touch.....so funny and cute. Not sure what he thought he was doing but it was pretty cute. He started waving at my belly.....obviously waving to Caleb. Gosh I hope that means he'll be a nice big brother.
  • Times when he just kisses my cheek for no reason.....love that!

2 comments:

Rachel Wagner said...

These are so sweet! :)

Unknown said...

precious memories, my friend. thank you for sharing them. i can only imagine how nervous you are going from one to two children. please please please put me on the phonecall list . Tell Logan to call or text me and let me know the update/progress of your labor and what not. I am praying for you as the days grow fewer. Did you go to your 36 week yet? I am for sure guessing you are already dialated.