Friday, March 19, 2010

Kiddie Park


We had to take a break from packing and go have some fun at least one day this week. Catherine was off for spring break so we took the boys after my appointment yesterday to the Kiddie Park in San Antonio. The boys had a blast riding all the rides. Weston's favorite was definitely the boats. He was soaked when he got off. He hung out his arm and splashed the water the whole time. I tried not to think about how dirty that water was everytime he put his hand in his mouth to taste it :( The place is really perfect for their age.....they weren't scared at all...well except the ferris wheel....there was a few tears shed on it. Afterwards we treated them to Chick-fil-a.....their favorite! It was a really fun day to hang out with our friends!




3 comments:

Potts Family said...

Hey Mandy, you guys look so happy and like you are having so much fun! congrats on the upcoming new baby, and your house! so fun! I have 2 boys, and will have our third the first of May! They are such a great blessing! praying for a great delivery for you!
~Maury

MKP said...

why was Weston's boat leaning so far to the right side? ; )

The Currie Family said...

Love this place! We use to go all the time when I was a kid and my sis and I took our kiddos there too. fun place! I would cry if you made me get on that ferris wheel too...could be a little scary! ;o)