Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party!!


We got to spend the morning at our friend Allison and Reid's house. They had quite the Halloween party. She used to be an elementary teacher so she definitely knew how to make it a "kid friendly" party. She had little stations all set up in the backyard of different things.....painting pumpkins, decorating sugar cookies, playing in the leaves, sandbox, etc. It was all SO cute! We dressed Weston up like a UPS delivery guy and Caleb was his package. I bought Weston's outfit but we went to the UPS store in town and they gave me all the packaging to make Caleb's outfit. They were both pretty cute and everyone loved it.

We even dared to get ALL the kids together for a picture. It was quite an accomplishment!!
This is one of Caleb's little buddies....Tyler.

These were my two favorite costumes besides my boys :)
Calla is some type of superhero...but the best part is that she has underwear on her head with holes cut out of it for a mask! Carter Welch was dressed up like Jonah in the whale....so cute!!
Another favorite was Reid....he was an Aggie yell leader! So cute!!!

Here's some more pictures from the party.....


On our way home we pulled into the neighborhood and guess who is about to pull out of our neighborhood??? A REAL UPS truck!!! I was SO excited! I rolled my window down really quick and waved her down. It was a lady driver and I told her that Weston was in the backseat and dressed up like her. So I got him out and got to take some pictures with her. She loved it and of course he did too. She let him get into the truck and take pictures there too. Fun morning!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They are both so cute! I love the pic of Weston driving the UPS truck!