Friday, October 1, 2010

Never a Dull Moment

Well this title of this post I guess describes our life right now. I say "right now" but probably for the a long time to come too. I think there is some type of correlation between that and having boys....especially 2 boys. Yesterday, we were skyping with my mom. She was talking to the boys and stuff. Weston gets bored easy and so he went off in the back room. I heard him getting into something and he came back through with a box of markers. This SHOULD have been my clue to take them away from him and get off the computer. I went ahead and talked to my mom for a little longer and then realized I hadn't heard him in awhile. I got off quickly then with her and went looking for him. He was in the garage coloring mama's car. Not good. He had green circles all down the side of the suburban. Luckily it wiped off and luckily it wasn't the walls or something that I couldn't just wipe off. Note to self....keep markers out of Weston's reach!

No comments: