Friday, June 22, 2012

Caleb and the Potty

I'm not sure it's official quite yet but Caleb is potty training.  He is really doing pretty good at it and I'm really proud of him.  He's been talking about it for sometime so I knew it was getting close to time to try it out.  We started last Monday with big boy undies and it's gone pretty well.  Yes, we've had a few accidents but nothing too major.  He definitely still wears a diaper for nap and bedtime.  We've worked out a deal with Weston though....if he gets Caleb to go potty, then he gets a chocolate chip too.  He likes this idea and has an huge influence on his little brother.....so I know that is helping quite a bit.  The other night Caleb wanted to mimic Weston going outside off the driveway.....so both boys with their pants to their ankles peed off our driveway into the grass.  I'm guessing I'm going to see lots of this in my future :) 

No comments: