Sunday, June 3, 2012

Papaw Platt turns 90

We just got back from a long road trip last week.  Our first stop last Friday was in Weatherford  to celebrate my Papaw Platt.  He turned 90 last Thursday on May 25th.  He is a veteran and fought in WWII.  It was neat that it was Memorial Day this past weekend too.  My mom did an amazing job and threw a big party for him and lots of my extended family was able to be there.  It was a lot of fun to see everyone and to celebrate him. 



Ashley and Diane got to stop by before the party to meet Tyson for the first time!

Of course there were lots of rides on the golf cart with Pops! (I'm not sure where Tyson is going to fit!)
 Me with the birthday boy and Mamaw.....he was pretty tired and worn out from the birthday party.  I'm so thankful for my Papaw.  They both mean so much to me.  They are always so excited to see us when we come into town.  They love getting to see and hold the boys too.  It was a really fun day to celebrate him!

Pops gave the boys a really fun ride on his cool lawnmower!  They were turning circles on it and they loved every minute of it!

No comments: