Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy 31st Logan!

His actual birthday was while we were driving back from Kansas....yes, what a birthday....drive 6 hours with 3 crazy boys :)  It wasn't too bad but I felt bad for not doing anything for him that day.  When we got home the older boys were at my parents for a few days so we got to go out to dinner one night...that was fun!  Then on Thursday night when the boys got home we all celebrated with him.  This is what his parents got him and he was VERY excited about it when it got delivered.  It's a new driver....I asked him if he loved it more than me :) 

He got plenty of help opening his presents....
Actually he got tackled while he opened his presents...

Caleb was our DJ as usual......

Tyson showed off with his new trick....holding on to his animals and rings on his mat


So weird I know but we freeze all our cookies....we just like them best cold.  Well I made Logan two big chocolate chip cookies for his birthday and did take them out of the freezer in time so the candles would stick down in them.  So Logan just held the candles.....BAD idea!  When Weston blew them out hot wax went all over his hand....oops :)  Sorry birthday boy.
All of my boys that I love more than anything!!!



No comments: