Monday, June 4, 2012

Tyson turns 3 Months

My little boy is already 3 months!!  He is growing and changing so much.  He is getting chunkier by the day and I love every bit of it.  He still has a lot of dark hair.  It stands straight up in the back and reminds me of a buffalo or something.  He smiles with his entire face and always opens his mouth when he smiles.  He is very vocal and coos and talks a lot.  He lights up when he sees or hears his Dad or brothers.  He is definitely wearing 6 to 9 month clothes now.  I can still fit the onesies that are 3 months if they have some stretch :)  He is sleeping great at night....9:30pm to 8:30am with a little feeding around 6am.  He still loves to be swaddled and held close but is beginning to love his tummy more and more.  I can't imagine our world without him.  We are so thankful the Lord gave us this smiley baby boy.  We love you Tyson! 
This is my favorite picture of him so far

No comments: