Wednesday, January 13, 2021

AT&T Stadium and more Summer!

Tyson got to be part of a flag football team that played in a tournament over in metroplex.  He had a blast and the best part was getting to play at AT&T stadium on the next day!!!





This kid was in heaven.  He LOVES football and loved being on this field!







I got my picture with Troy while I was there :)
Fun on the tractor!
Cutie pie 
Shelling peas with her mama :)
This is HER watermelon....she got the seeds at Dillards and planted them all by herself.
Good thing Grams got me a wagon!!!  We are bringing in hauls of veggies!
My watermelon!!!
This kid.....he can always make me laugh.

Fun with sister's hair....


Swim day with Jordy!
Happy Birthday mom!

We had a little pool shed built to keep all the equipment in it and pool supplies.  The boys were wiring up the plugs.
Swim day with Tristen!

No comments: