Friday, January 15, 2021

Friends and Back to School!

Caleb got to go hang out at Paden's house with Brady.  They had a zip line that all of them got to ride. 



We had our Sunday school class out to the lake but I think this is the only picture I took!






Snow cones before school starts!


Meet the teacher!  Lucy got Mrs. Aanenson this year for 1st grade.  She is new and seems so sweet and excited!
Tyson got Mrs. Belz and we're so excited about having her this year!
Caleb switches to 5 different teachers but for homeroom he got Mrs. McCormick!  We are pretty big fans of her :)




My favorites on their first day!



I walked her in for the first day and maybe I shouldn't have lingered.  She had a very hard time letting go and I just wasn't expecting it.  Ugh.  Kinda rough but afterwards I got this picture and she was coloring away!

Caleb got asked to be safety patrol.  He has to get to school early each day and help people get out of their cars.  He LOVES it.  He can be found dancing while he's helping kids.....only this kid!


And this is my new buddy while everyone is at school....
The second day of school I thought it would be a great idea to pull her loose tooth.  Oh goodness.  It wasn't quite ready and that was a BAD idea.  She was hurting and that took awhile to get over.  But the tooth fairy came so that was exciting!!!  Finally her first tooth!

Mom and I went and got pedicures.  So fun.

Our sweet babysitter Reagan.  Our kids love her!


Weston had a group of his friends out to the lake.  They were fun to watch.  They had a great time wrestling.




Caleb got recognized at the board meeting for being safety patrol :)

No comments: