Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Field Trips, Concert, Property, Color Run and New Car

80's night at MSM....he pulled out the Richard Simmons costume....

MUCH needed haircut!



Tyson competed at Battle of the Books in Mineral Wells.  He's been reading books and practicing with his team for months now.  They did so good!  It was tough.  The person in charge reads quotes from the book and the team has to identify what book it's from.  I was one of the table monitors for the day.  It was so fun!  I'm so proud of him for trying it.  Normally he is my Math kid so it was great to see him try something new!  He was the team captain.  They had to dress up and have an entrance.  His team was the "Red Carpet Readers".










Lucy's field trip to the science museum.  They all had a great time.  Her and her friends just sprint through the museum and giggle.




Tyson's field trip was to a zoo in Gainesville!  It was a looong drive but fun to be with my kid!




More soccer!


We got to go to the Education Foundation spring concert.  It was here in Peaster and so much fun.  Love getting to dance and be with my hubby!  We raised over $300K in one night!  








Finally decided it was time.  We've had SO much trouble with my expedition.  We love the car but not having it in the shop ALL the time.  We'd been looking at the Wagoneers for awhile and finally decided to give it a try.  So today was the day for the trade!

Color Run fun!  It's messy but the kids LOVE it!!



I'll take every picture I can get like this!!!



Lunch with mommy!

Tyson's marble roller coaster project at school.....he is obsessed and wants to make it the best.  The school voted and his team won!
Logan found another piece of property in Poolville.  We prayed about it for awhile and decided it was a great deal and didn't want to pass it up.  It's gorgeous land and crazy enough it backs up to my grandparents land that they had all my growing up years.  My dada actually remembers playing in the creek that is in the back of the property.  So it's pretty neat land!  There is an older house on it that he is going to fix up and sell with some acres.  He's going to see the front sections in 5 acre chunks.  We're thinking of keeping the back part for now.  We took the Can-Am out to it and drove around for awhile.  Gosh it was pretty and so peaceful.  We found a HUGE cottonwood tree that almost took our entire family holding hands to make it around.  So fun!









One last field trip to the Perot museum in Dallas.  It was for the GT kids so Tyson got to go.  It's such a neat museum and we had a great time.








I was asked to be the judge at the Peaster Ag day for the cake contest.  It was fun!
And my best supporter :)
More volleyball!







My other best supporters....



 

No comments: