Monday, November 20, 2023

Logan and Mom's Visits to CA, Kids in KS, and a Trip Home!

Mimi left to head up to Kansas to be with ALL the kids!!!  She had a full house!  
But look who got to come see ME!!!!  I cried when he got in car....missed him so so much!
Girls got to go to a horse camp!!  They were both SO excited. 





Then they got to go to the lake with all the cousins.....so fun!


Lucy got to meet Nala...the Kriegers new puppy :)












And they got to go back for horse camp!


I even got to FT from CA and see her ride......thank goodness for technology!
The trees in Santa Monica were unreal....this picture doesn't really do it justice but they are so cool! 
We got some time at the beach together and my little surfer was my entertainment.  He even bought a surf board at Costco!  It was "cheaper" than renting one.  He did great and was super fun to watch :)
So the surfboard rode in the mini!  We were such Californians....





We went on some beautiful walks together.  We ate at some yummy restaurants and just got to spend time together.  It was the best.






CA traffic!!!
He had to go home which was awful hard.....but thankfully mom came to take his place :)
Irvine...my home away from home....

Low dose chemo again....went well!
Mom driving the crazy CA highways :)
The succulents in CA are UNREAL!!!!  no tiny pots of them like in TX.....these are HUGE and everywhere!


Loved our time together and thankfully as I said bye I got to get on a plane this time and go HOME for the weekend!!!  It was a super quick trip but worth every minute.  I NEEDED to see my kids so bad!
Meanwhile a group of amazing friends came over and cleaned my house before I got home.  They wanted it all perfect for me to get home.....so sweet!
On the plane.....so ready to see them!
They were waiting at the bottom of the escalator and it was the BEST.  I cried and they cried and I was SO SO happy to be with them.
To be honest I was tired and couldn't do a whole lot but it really didn't matter....I was home and with them!



No comments: