Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Urban Air, Soccer Tournament, NRH2O, and Time with Friends

Soaking up the time with the kids so we decided to head to Urban Air for awhile.  It was SO hot and it seemed like a good idea!  They had a blast and I ran into some mom friends from Peaster.  It was a fun afternoon.





One last soccer tournament....so stinking hot!!!











Fun with Pops!
Brittany's dad was declining quickly so her and the boys came into town.  Jenifer and her kids came over too so we all got to spend some time together.  So fun....so thankful for their friendships!


NRH2O with the Bradleys!  Fun day!








getting spoiled by the Grays :)

My sweet "tribe" planned a girls night for me.  It was so fun to be with them and just talk and share all that has been going on.  I needed it a lot that night.  They prayed for me and loved on me.  It was a special night.  Love these girls so much!

No comments: