Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Fun with Friends, Logan's Birthday, Father/Son Canoe Trip, Girls Night, Lake, and Youth Camp!

Dinner at the Watsons is always the best!!!  Gertrude even made an appearance.....but she was a little shorter....Lucy got to try it out :)

And we joined Dina and the kids to go see The Little Mermaid.  It was so fun!


Lake finally!!!







Connor and Parker came for a visit....so fun to be with them!
I got to have my small group of girls over from Preteen for a swim party!  They are the sweetest.  We had a blast.
Lucy decorated the house for Logan's birthday.....signs everywhere!


He had to solve all the clues to lead him to his presents....


42!!  So thankful for every year of him.  He's the best and I just couldn't imagine a day without him by my side.  Through all the hard of this last month he has stood right beside me.....being exactly what I need in that moment.  I love him!


Time for the annual father/son canoe trip!  Wyatt got to join them too!
Big group this year and they had great weather and loved it!








tired boys on the way home...

While the boys were away Lucy and I got a little girl time!  We went and got pedicures, she waited with me while I got a vitamin C infusion, ate lunch, and then made a special trip to target for a doll jeep she's been wanting.  It was a blast together!









Church buddies!

fishing at Landon's pond...
Fishing at our pond!

marble roller coaster....this has been a hit the beginning of the summer.  Tyson made one at school in GT and now he is making one at home.  Lucy decorates and Tyson designs.....and Weston adds input too.
Tournament for Tyson!




I've been doing all the things to help me heal.....got a sauna and Tyson wanted to try it out :)

Caleb left for camp the day after the canoe trip!  They went to Florida and had a blast.








The very next week Weston left for youth camp too.  They went to New Mexico this year to the mountains.  He got to hike and be outdoors a lot.  He LOVED it!













Dress like your parent day at camp :)

Birthday boy got to go pick out a new club :)

Swim party with friends!



Soccer Tournament #2...it was HOT!




Jordy's birthday party :)


No comments: