Tuesday, November 14, 2023

May - field day, Awards, Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball, Kayden and Kiersi's birthdays, Talent Show, and End of the Year Party

Despite all that was going on with my health, May was still so fun filled to the brim with all the things.  We had a last minute field trip to Film Alley.  It is always so fun to get to go on these with my kids because I get them one-on-one which I love.


Movie, bowling and pizza!!!


And we wrapped up spring volleyball with a tournament!  The girls did great and have improved so much!




These two silly girls....





Next up was the 5th grade talent show.  Tyson tried out and got to be the emcee for the show.  He LOVED it and of course dressed up in his suit for the occasion.  He was in another skit with all his buddies....synchronized swimming.  It was hilarious.  They did awesome!






Next up was field day.....long day but SO fun.  Both kids had a blast!
Mrs. Emily came over and braided in some blue for Lucy's hard.  She loved it!  It even lasted for the next day of soccer :)
















my buddies!


Lucy's big sisters :)


Tyson's favorite!






Pink out night at Preteen!

PJ day at school!
We got to celebrate Kiersi and Kayden at lake house.  The water is SO low so sadly we didn't do much in the water and it was a bit chilly but still fun to hang out and be together!



My crew :)

Sadly I hardly saw any of Caleb's baseball season.  It always conflicted with the other kids schedules and since Logan coached him I went with others.  They learned a lot and did great though!  Go Diamondbacks!




Tyson's soccer team....they did some scrimmages at Weatherford to get ready for their tournaments in June.

Awards ceremony for everyone!  Caleb got A honor roll.....Tyson got lots of things...and Lucy got A honor roll too!





All his UIL medals....that kid.  It's his favorite day of the entire school year.  So proud of him!




Last day of school luau!














This kid was whipped after all the things....
friend's swim party :)
We hosted Tyson's grade for an end of the year swim party.  It was so fun!






pickle ball in the driveway at Tag's....


And amidst all the craziness I made it on the school board.  I was sworn in the last board meeting in May.  My first thing to attend was graduation.  It went great and I'm honored to be a part of the board!


No comments: